The 76-B open cab is shown below. It was available for installation on the AA131 and AA157 chassis from June 1930 through the end of production. Unlike the prior 76-A open cab, it had an integrated cowl and hinge pillar with the belt moulding starting at the front of the cowl and running around the back panel (which had rounded corner). Since this cab was used on the A chassis, all body parts were prefixed an A except for the AA floor boards and floor mat.
The 1930 AA with open cab shown below has the optional, extra cost, pin striping. The cab and hood has the standard unpolished commercial body finish. This AA has been upgraded with the A passenger car stainless steel headlamps. The standard commercial headlamps had black enameled steel cases. The front bumper is the standard A bumper which was used on the AA through September 1930.
Note that the cab doors, cowl, windshield and fold down stanchions were the same as used for the 40-B Roadster. However, the top was not designed to be folded down. The top could be removed since it was attached with snaps across the bottom edge of the rear curtain. Given the small space between the cab back and cargo components (such as stake racks), removal and replacement would have been a challenge.
1930 AA with Open Cab 76-B